A Message to our Guests
Warm greetings from Hotel Charissi family,
In the current climate of uncertainty surrounding travel, we want to take the time to write to you on behalf of everyone at Hotel Charissi to reassure you that our guests’ and team members’ safety is our utmost priority, now and always.
Above anything, we hope that you, your family and your colleagues are safe.
Hotel Charissi is closely monitoring the global situation and is actively taking steps to mitigate the impact and spread of COVID-19, otherwise known as the novel Coronavirus. This expansion of COVID-19, leads us to obey and adapt to the instructions and decisions of the Greek government, always with the aim of defending the health of our visitors, employees and partners. We hope the pandemic cycle to end as soon as possible so as for us to return to safe conditions for all.
We value the trust and loyalty invested in Hotel Charissi by all guests and we are working together to answer any queries regarding upcoming stays and events.
Hotel Charissi continues to work with local health authorities while strictly adhering to advice from both the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Not only does our hotel colaborate with the local public hospital of Mykonos but, additionally, with the private Sea Medical Health Clinic (http://www.seamedical.gr/) that is located less than 1 km from our hotel.
Our greatest priority is that our guests and team members feel safe and secure at our hotel. To ensure this, our trusted experts have advised the following changes to our already rigorous cleaning regimens:
- Everyone, including guests and team members, has easy access to health stations with handwipes, hygiene gel and temperature readers.
- All public areas are regularly and thoroughly cleaned to the highest standards, paying special attention to high-touch areas such as door handles, etc.
- All team members undergo temperature screening each day to ensure a healthy work environment.
- Ongoing training has been put in place to ensure team members are fully prepared to provide information and updates to our guests.
Book with confidence
Given the exceptional circumstances we currently face, we are offering extra flexibility and support for all new bookings made directly through Hotel Charissi website and other channels between now and 30 April 2020. This includes:
- Free change of date up to 48 hours prior to arrival for stays on or before 30 June 2020, subject to availability.
If you need to make or adjust a reservation, please contact:
The spirit of Hotel Charissi evokes the freedom, movement and harmony that forms the ethos of our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you to the Hotel Charissi soon.
Till then, stay safe!!